September 10, 2012 / Fun / 0 comments
Safe driving is optional? Some people are approaching driving quite philosophically. Define safe driving. They think it is something what you can interpret in your own way. As Aristotle said, find the golden middle. This designated drivers find their own. Unfortunately driving is not philosophy and these people are big danger on roads, not only to themselves but to the rest of people who are participants in traffic. Wonder how do they plead on their driving? Guess they find themselves excellent drivers!
1. My radio is broken. I like listening to music while driving.
2. There is nothing scarier than seeing a clown reading his iPad while driving. I know you all read Steven King!
3. No problem, I’ll take it all. Better than going back and forth ten times.
4. Men behaving badly. My wife told me to take out our baby. Luckily, my friend was there to help me.
5. Well, at least someone sees the road.
6. There, I fix it! Level: Genius!
7. Talking about using a phone while driving. Luckily he is only a bus driver?
8. Designated driver, he has his helmet on!
9. Don’t you hate it when the door fells off? Puting it in the trunk is not an option!
10. Good wife, always brings balance into your life!
11. He is not to blame. Italians make really small cars.
12. It has 18 wheels already, no one will notice 2 are missing!