August 14, 2012 / Misc / 0 comments
Being short is never easy. You find obstacles where ever you go. Most of the things are hard to reach. This is the collection of some of the worst things happening to short people. Don’t get me wrong, being short is also a good thing. Short people are always looking better. Because, you know you don’t have a privilege to gain 5pounds and look good. So, short people are trying more. Shorter people look better on camera and have no problems with space.
1. Companies don’t care about you
2. Clothes never fit properly
3. Cars aren’t made for you (That’s why short people should be driven in limousines :))
4. You can never see at concerts (That’s why they should be in VIP or giving the concerts)
5. No one ever picked you to be on their team during recess
6. Some places don’t even let you in because of your height deficiency!
7. It’s tougher to date so you sometimes have to resort to this
8. Kitchens weren’t made for you
9. So you need to have one of these annoying stools around at all times (or you should eat in restaurants)
10. Even grocery stores discriminate and force you to do things like this just to get a blue Powerade
11. You get embarrassed at the Doctor’s office because you still have to use this to get on the table
12. Your feet never get to rest on the ground
13. And hugs are always awkward
14. I mean, REALLY awkward
15. Your friends even use you as an arm rest
16. Don’t even think about trying to stand in a pool
17.And they always make you sit in the front during team photos
18. But at least we always have ample legroom.